Winter exams and final papers are just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean you have to
1. Packing a meal and not buying one on campus saves you money and packaging. If you need inspiration, check out http://foodgawker.com/. This site has THOUSANDS of recipes and can accommodate a variety of needs for vegans and vegetarians.
2. Using recycled paper for your exam notes, will keep you from going through more paper than you need to, especially if you are going to not going to use it after the exam.
3. Avoiding all-nighters actually helps more than you think! Studies at the Harvard Medical School Review have identified a correlation between short sleep and being overweight, lack of focus and reduced brainpower the next day.
4. Staying active and indulging in regular healthy activity has been proven to increase your brain power and allow you to function for longer and be more productive. For example, Hot Yoga is an amazing way to work out.
5. Skip coffee and start drinking green tea! It has a multitude of health benefits like it prevents tooth decay, has anti-clotting properties, increases exercise endurance, lowers cholesterol, improves longevity, boosts your memory as well as learning skills AND MORE! Check out the full list http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/greentea.shtml
ALSO DONT FORGET TO GO SEE DR. MANUEL RIEMER, TOMORROW FROM 7-10PM IN THE DAWB 2-104! FREE SNACKS PROVIDED!